After receiving a message from SUPAHMAMA over at http://domesticmischief.blogspot.com/ I found some instructions about linking up and nominating 15 of my favorite, recently discovered bloggers.
Here are the instructions:
First, I want to say thanks to SUPAHMAMA for thinking of me and including me in her list. She is definitely in my top 5 blogs I have to read on a regular basis. She doesn't write as if everything is all cotton candy and rainbows and her words always seem authentic to me which is something I like in the blogs I read. She's not just SUPAHMAMA but SUPAHBLOGGR too cause she's managed to do BOTH for a few years now.
Second, I need to share 7 things about myself:
1) I struggle with the decision to spank or not to spank. I was spanked (occassionally). Everyone I grew up with was spanked and (most of us) turned out to be responsible adults. The kids from a generation ago seemed so much better behaved to me, so sometimes I just get really confused over what I should do.
2) I love Summer, but I miss living in an area where we have real changes in seasons. The cool air and frost of a late October morning. Driving through a rural area where colorful leaves are falling from the trees. That first day of spring when I can drive with my car window down, and really see the greeness filling in the trees and flowers and trees budding into new life.
3) I am totally addicted to Diet Mt. Dew and Dt. Pepsi. I could easily drink a 2 liter per day and NEVER drink water. It was easy for me to quit smoking, but I can only shake the soda habit for a little while then I go back to it.
4) I never wanted a wedding. I love beautiful wedding dresses and watching the wedding shows on TLC. I love the decorations, but for some reason I always hated the idea of my own wedding. My thoughts were ok let's just do this and get it over. I think it's because I just like things to stay simple. When I have to start with the "extras" I get annoyed. Like I'll cook, but I HATE to have to follow a recipe if it involves more than 5 steps and maybe 3 dishes. Give me a pre-fab meal ( Frozen Lasagne is AWESOME in sooo many ways) or let me cook what I already know how to cook and be done with it.
5) I honestly think I could give the guy on Man vs. Food a run for his money, and I'm only kidding a little bit.
6) I love taking road trips and driving. On my bucket list is to take a year to drive around the U.S. all by myself.
7) I am in love with the Italian Margharitas with Amaretto on the side that you get at Olive Garden. I could use about 3 right now.
3. My nominations are:
and this is hard since I lost all my favorites list the other day and still haven't found them all again, so a few more could be added to the list a little later.